So blogging about my life and random crap has died a fair death, and I'm not really interested in starting again. However, I'm doing enough Open Source stuff that there's plenty to write about there, so I'm going to steal this account for blogging about that sort of stuff - mst having got the Iron Man (rant) thing off the ground (finally) has given me the appropriate kick in the pants to start.
This is most likely to be a series of lists of what I've been hacking on, and link love to other people's shit I find interesting, I don't see myself having time for massive essays generally - therefore, apologies in advance..
So, if you're not interested in perl or Catalyst, then you should probably de-friend me now..
On my Catalyst 5.8 list this week, mostly the third 90%, all of which I planned but failed to get done this weekend:
- Finish sorting out log levels / logging
- Finish fixing modifiers and MooseX::MethodAttributes
- Respond to various documentation suggestions for Catalyst::Upgrading and Class::C3::Adopt::NEXT
- Get the NTLM branch of Catalyst::Authentication::Credential::HT
TP sorted out.
- Write more tests for double-call issues with >go
Phew, that's fairly stacked up, doubt I'll get through it all, especially as I've been totally neglecting my super sekrit project recently, and actually need to do some serious hacking on that also..
Signing off, as I'm now late for work (even given Monday morning). :/